Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Too much!

Well, well, well..
Here I am. At the end of another semester, exhausted to the point I'm not entirely sure what day it is.. I've got essays and exams to worry about, and in 2 weeks I'm heading out to Spain. I have no money, I'm working as much as I can and when I'm not at school or work I'm sleeping and working on homework or trying to work out or cleaning. I have no energy to try and figure out where I'm going to live next semester or what my working situation will be like. I have to worry about passing these classes and then get my transcripts all the while doubting my choices because shoot, am I even good enough to work in the field I want? maybe I'm just doing this for the sake of having a degree but uhh gee whiz, do I really want to deal with this whole... crippling debt from education ordeal..?
I'm going off on a tangent here..
Basically, I'm here to say:
Yay! Next week I graduate from junior college!
I'm accepted into SJSU!
and,
I'll be in Spain for 20 days so I will be posting a ton of photos soon and hopefully I can retain enough knowledge through our museum tours to share with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment