Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Relief

Well.. wow.
I am exhausted.

Yesterday was the due date for that 20-page essay I only had a month to complete and my goodness, do I feel the weight lifted from my shoulders. I have been so stressed about it that I got sick on Thursday afternoon. Which was great considering I had all of Friday free and Saturday was my niece's birthday party (and my guy's niece's birthday party). But nope. I called out of work Saturday and spent the weekend in and out of bed, working on the finishing touches and sleeping, and binge-watching Sherlock at my guy's house (which was amazing).

I have definitely gained inches this last month thanks to all the stress and time put into working on this essay.. sooo mannyyy boooooks....

BUT.
It is done.
It's over with.
I'm getting over this cold.
I've got a ton of cute outfits lined up now that the weather is heating up.
It's time to get back in shape and back on track with making that money!

aaaaaand..
I'm going to SJSU in the fall! yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment