Tuesday, January 24, 2017

3 One Things

Oops, two days late. But as I'm still new to this whole blogging life I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem with anybody..

One thing I got this week:
A rice cooker! I hate cooking. Well... yeah basically, I'm not big on it. It could be because I have to handwash everything I use, or that I live with tenants and there's been a few over the years that I just do not want to see around the house ever. Or it could be that I'm one poor, poor sap of a college student so actually making food is just an expensive non-necessity. Anyway, rice and steamed veggies sound bomb and fancy for me, so this bad boy better be ready.


One thing I did:
I started school again on Friday. I'm hoping that this semester will be my last semester at community college so I'm cramming in all those required classes. Ick.. But, luckily all my classes are one right after the other! Last semester my classes were all over my calendar, it was disgusting. I kept having to drive back and forth to school and change for some physical fitness classes, etc. Too much! This semester I chose to keep it simple. Wish me luck.

One thing I made this week:
Well... I was less than my usual level of productive this week... Which basically means I didn't do squat. But, since this is my section dedicated to creativity I'd like to share my favorite app:
Polyvore.
Seriously, I spend so much time on this app just making random, funky outfits.
Some that I would love to wear,

some that I doubt I'd ever wear even given the occasion,

and some that are pretty heavily themed.

I'm semi-obsessed with this app.
Anyway, if you want to follow me, I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment