Thursday, December 29, 2016

16 going on 17

The end of the year, I suppose I should try one more time to blog.
In the past I've been petty and spiteful and thus I took down all my posts at the beginning of this year.
Now, the end is near- for this dreadful year, I think it might be time to try again.

This past year I've worked on self-improvement both intellectually and spiritually (this next year I definitely need to work on socially) and everyone that is close to me has told me that they can see a great improvement in me. In the last month I've gone through everything I own and though I still have an awfully long way to go ;) I've gotten rid of so much and I feel infinitely better. I'm getting closer to my goals and it feels amazing.

So, in line with this being the end of the year I would like to share some personal goals for 2017:
1) Travel (I'm going to Spain in June and I'm hoping to visit Oregon in August for the total solar eclipse)
2) Graduate from community college/ Start university
3) Craft! Draw! Keep being creative! (I came across some of my old artwork and holy cow I was pretty goshdarn good... kicking myself for quitting.)
4) Stay fit! (I plan to be able to handstand soon....)
5) Church. (I'm not particularly religious but I do feel like the community of a church is beautiful thing and faith/hope/belief shouldn't be shat on because of differing ideas. As long as it spreads love, any religion is the right one.)

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment